UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2022 – Notification (Released), Last Date 7th June 2022 – upsc.gov.in: To know details about NDA 2 2022 Notification, candidates need to check this article. The officials of the Union Public Service Commission have UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam 2022 notification on their website. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the UPSC NDA 2 2022 Recruitment Notification can now download the UPSC NDA 2 Notification 2022 directly from this article.
Further, candidates are advised to ensure before applying that they fulfill the UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam 2022 eligibility criteria and other requirements as mentioned in the below sections. It has been specified by the officials that NDA 2 Apply Online link will remain active till 7th June 2022.
Now, go through the below sections to check out details about the NDA 2 Exam 2022 Exam Date, UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary for candidates who will be selected in UPSC NDA 2 2022, all these details have been clearly presented below.
UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2022 – Notification on 18th May 2022
|UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II)|
|Post Count||400 Posts|
|Expected Starting Date||18th May 2022|
|Closing Date||7th June 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam 2022 – Important Dates
|The Online Applications can be filled up to||7th June 2022 till 6:00 PM|
|The online Applications can be withdrawn from||14th to 20th June 2022 till 6:00 PM|
|NDA 2 Exam 2022 Exam Date||4th September 2022|
NDA 2 Notification 2022 Vacancies
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination will be as under
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|NDA Army||208 (including 10 for female candidates)|
|NDA Navy||42 (including 3 for female candidates)|
|NDA Air Force||Flying: 92 (including 2 for female candidates)&
Ground Duty (Technical): 18 (including 2 for female candidates)
Ground Duty (Non-Technical): 10 (including 2 for female candidates)
|Naval Academy||30 (Male Candidates only)|
UPSC NDA Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022
Nationality: A candidate must be an unmarried male/ female and must be :
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Bhutan, or a subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to the above categories shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
UPSC NDA NA Exam 2022 Educational Qualification
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University of.
Note – Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
UPSC NDA Physical Standards 2022
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2022. To know the guidelines for Physical Standards kindly refer to Annexure IV provided in the UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam 2022 Notification.
Read Also-IGNCA Recruitment
UPSC NDA Salary
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training
|Stipend to male/ female Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service Academies i.e. during the training period at IMA||Rs 56,100/-p.m.* (Starting pay in Level 10)|
|Lieutenant to Major||Lt: Level 10 (Rs. 56,100- Rs. 1,77,500)
Captain: Level 10 B (61,300-1,93,900)
Major: Level 11 (69,400-2,07,200)
|Lieutenant Colonel to Major General||Lt Col: Level 12A (1,21,200 2,12,400)
Col: Level 13 (1,30,600-2,15,900)
Brig: Level 13A (Rs. 1,39,600-2,17,600)
Major General – Level 14 (1,44,200-2,18,200)
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15 (Rs. 1, 82, 200- Rs. 2,24,100)|
|HAG+ Scale||Level 16 (Rs. 2,05,400 – Rs. 2,24,400)|
|Vice Chief of Army Staff/ Army Commander/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17 (Rs. 2,25,000) (fixed)|
|Chief of Army Staff||Level 18 (Rs. 2,50,000) (fixed)|
NDA Age Limit
Only unmarried male and female candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 2004 and not later than 1st January 2007 are eligible.
NDA Selection Process
- Written Test
- SSB Interview/ Personality Test
UPSC NDA Exam Notification – Application Form 2022
- For SC/ ST/ Sons of JCOs/ NCOs – No Application Fee
- For Other Candidates – Rs.100/-
NDA Notification 2022 – Application Form, Notification
|UPSC NDA 2 2022 Recruitment Notification – Important Link|
|Download UPSC NDA 2 Notification 2022||Click Here|
|NDA 2 Apply Online||Click Here|